Sunday, April 4, 2010

"You look like an Easter egg..."

These are the first words out of my husbands mouth when we saw my outfit today. I was going for an Easter-y pastel look, so I'll take it!

Today, my in-laws came over for- PIZZA! I know, right? I did miss the traditional Easter ham and side dishes galore, but not the mess associated with such a feast. My husband plays on a hockey league and had a game tonight which limited our time. Besides, with remodeling the bathroom the last few weeks it was nice to have a low key day.

So here is my "egg-ceptional" OOTD

I couldn't resist ;)


Are pigs flying???? Yes, those ARE heels!


On may way to becoming a vacuum model- NOT!

The Lowdown:

Top: Lily White 3 tier ruffle blouse (Nordstrom) (similar)
Jeans: Vigoss Brooklyn Skinny Jeans (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Steve Madden Illtra Pump (Nordstrom)
My husband gave me this beauty for our anniversary last year.
It's hard to see in the picture, but its absolutely stunning in person!

And today's randomness...

Dyson Vacuum - I have 2 cats and vacuuming twice in one day isn't out of the ordinary, especially if we are having people over. I will admit, its a great vacuum cleaner!


I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter! Stay tuned for my Weekend Wishlist!


-The Pretty Pauper


2 comments:

  1. I love the color of that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you paired the girly tops with the destroyed jeans. cute!
    I like the heels too! cute.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails