Aw! I just received The Beautiful Blogger Award from The Thing About Daisies! I am flattered- thank you so much!
The rules for this one is:
1. List 7 things about me
2. Give this award to 7 people
3. Let them know!
So, here are 7 random things about me...
1. My husband and I have 2 cats- Chloe and Sophie. We love them like they are our children and spoil them to death.
2. I love breakfast food for dinner but I don't like to eat breakfast...
3. I have the best Chewbacca impression out of anyone I know- even though I despise Star Wars.
4. The sound of utensils scraping on plates/bowls makes my teeth cringe and gives me a mini panic attack.
5. I am a high school cheerleading coach and love it! It is a huge part of my life and it's the most rewarding "job" I've ever had. I can't imagine my life without coaching.
6. In college, I was 2 weeks away from student teaching and decided to drop out of the early childhood education program because I decided working with little kids the rest of my life was not for me. I ended up with a Human Development and Family Studies degree...and now I sell cheerleading and dance team uniforms and get to work from home...Sweet!
7. I've only been interested in fashion/style/beauty for the past year or so. Before then, I wore sweats almost everyday, never straightened my hair, barely wore any make up- I was a hot mess. I felt like I belonged on TLCs "What Not to Wear". Stacy and Clinton would have had a heart attack if they spotted me in a public place. I was a huge dork/outcast in high school and if I would have shown my "high school" self my current closet, she would have laughed!
And now for the blogs I pass this award onto...
- The Pretty Pauper