Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weekend Wants!


With all of the crazy unnecessary snow, rain and wind in Colorado the past few weeks. I am craving many springy items (and that consists of LOTS and LOTS of dresses)! I mean come on- it's May already! 

#10 Dotted Greetings Dress (Anthropologie)



#9 Lithographic Necklace (Anthropologie)



#8 It's Your Move Skirt (Anthropologie)






#6 Remain Knit Dress (Nordstrom)



#5 Gwenevere with Clean Pocket (7 for All Mankind)













#1 Refracted Tie Back Tank (Anthropologie)



That's all Folks!

- The Pretty Pauper

3 comments:

  1. Great picks!! I love the remain knit dress and the refracted top and the necklace!!


    By the way... I am hosting my giveaway now... you should stop by and enter! :)

    http://lemonsweetbylesliehall.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better start saving! LOL!
    I feel like blogging has me in a perpetual state of WANT.

    steph
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love that Nordstrom dress! I LOVE stripes for summer, so nautical and fresh!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails