Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spring Fling Virtual OOTD

I hope everyone's having a great weekend thus far! Not too much going on here. I always have so much to do on the weekend, but I feel like lately lounging on the couch has been the way of life for me. My husband helped me install some accessory storage in our closet this weekend for all of my jewelry. I will post some pictures once my closet is "presentable".

I did get some cleaning and organizing done (probably not as much as my husband had hoped). I also made a trip to DSW and got some new wedges which I will feature in an OOTD this week! There is another pair of shoes I was leaning toward, but I do need some opinions on these before I commit. Are they cute or do they scream "hooker"?



Whadya think?


And now for my virtual OOTD...

Spring Fling

Enjoy the small part of the weekend you have left! 

- The Pretty Pauper

3 comments:

  1. Those are cute!:D It's only hooker if one will pair it with a super short skirt! Lol!

    Looking forward to your wedges and accessory storage posts!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might like them but I am like you, not sure. I like the bottom but maybe just not that so many straps go up to the top too. I think I would love them if they faded into less straps at the top maybe? hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Marie...depends on what you wear them with.

    I'm in love with your spring fling outfit. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails