Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pretty in Pink OOTD

This morning was our senior farewell assembly at the school. It was so sad to see the seniors leave :) I am going to miss them so much! It was an early morning though... I went to sleep around 2 and got up around 5:30. I am feeling the effects now. So could use a nap- but I won't be done with work until around 10/11 tonight :(

I just bought my first pair of printed shorts and I love them! It is gorgeous outside and I was so excited to break out some shorts for the 2nd time this week. No snow in this forecast!



Don't mind the cat's legs... She does this every day!

The Lowdown...

Cardigan: Ruched Sleeve Cardigan (Nordstrom, color not online)
Tank: Nordstrom, not onlne (similar here)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Edison Flats (Nordstrom)
Belt: Nordstrom, not online (similar here)
Necklace: Nordsrom, not online (similar here)

I am one follower away from having my next Giveaway. You won't want to miss it so stay tuned!

- The Pretty Pauper

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love that cardigan!!!:D Such a pretty color.:D

    Happy Thursday!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the length and color!

    :) Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cardi and those shorts. Great Summer outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee this outfit! The shorts are too cute.

    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovelovelove the shorts! sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails