Friday, May 14, 2010

OOTD- Coral and Navy

I can't even tell you how delighted I am that it's the weekend. I have been traveling for my job and it's wearing me down. I've got about 2 more weeks of absolute chaos and then things will get much better.

Today, was pretty craptacular. First, it rained forever. It was so windy that my peonies got knocked over in their pot, dirt  and all (the weather is too cold and unpredictable to plant them yet). Then, I just ordered a bunch of Zoya nail polish from Nail Polish Exchange (which is actually a great deal!) and I had 18 new colors that were supposed to be in my hot little hands tonight. I get home and no package :( I checked the UPS website and it said adverse weather conditions?!? Its just raining! Seriously- put on your wipers and deliver my damn nail polish!

The whole day wasn't terrible. I came home from work to a wonderful steak dinner! My husband has been so patient and helpful since I've been so busy at work. What would I do with out him?

I was in a hurry and just grabbed the first things I saw in my closet and I have to say I'm quite pleased with my OOTD today. I would have never thought of this color combination if I wasn't in a hurry!

Procrastination can lead to great things! 






I think Chloe may be mocking me!


She was in play mode! Every time I moved her she'd run right back. 
Its like she knew I had an OOTD to do...

The Lowdown...

Top: DKNY (old) purchased at Yonkers
Cardigan: BP Three Quarter Sleeve Cardigan (Nordstrom)
Belt: Forever 21, not online (similar here)
Necklace: Nordstrom, not online (similar here)
Cuff: Francesca's Collections (similar here)
Sandals: Nordstrom, not online (similar here)

Stay tuned for Weekend Wants tomorrow!

- The Pretty Pauper

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this color combination!! Your outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit--I love that coral with the navy--score!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails