Friday, May 7, 2010

Trying to Keep My Head Above Water!

Yep- 12:31 am and I just finished working... and that's early for me this time of the year! I apologize for being a lame blogger. In fact, yesterday was my FIRST day without a post since I've had my blog. I know, I know- SO disappointing.

The next 3-4 weeks are going to be rough and I am going to try my hardest to post as much as possible, but please bear with me as I get through my "busy season". Gotta love sales! I can promise you Weekend Wants will still happen Saturday!

Thanks for your understanding :)

- The Pretty Pauper

2 comments:

  1. I have been there with work and I totally feel your pain. Good luck and get rested! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that stinks! Take care of yourself. It is ok to take a day or two off!

    My busy season is the last six months of the year, so I wonder how I will handle blogging and my busy season.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails