Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Black & White OOTD

I knew the snow was coming, but it still didn't make it any better as I peeked out my window this morning to a heap of unnecessary cold slush. I just planted my first ever flowers this weekend (peonies!) and I hope they make it. I mean after all, its supposed to be in the 70s this weekend.

 So time for a "wintery" OOTD - I even had to get the boots out again! 
Gee Colorado- make up your damn mind! 


The Lowdown...

Vest: Nordstrom, not online (similar here)
Necklace: Nordstrom, not online (similar here)
Jeans: Jolt Pick Me Up Skinny Jeans (Nordstrom)
Boots: Nordstrom, not online 

- The Pretty Pauper

2 comments:

  1. Love this, so chic!:D

    Happy Wednesday!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top, I saw that at BP and almost got the same one!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails