Monday, July 5, 2010

Red, White and Festive OOTD

I hope that everyone had a great Forth of July! Last night, we went over to my in-laws house and it ended up pouring rain all night so their city fireworks were cancelled. Luckily, our city firework show was on Saturday night when the weather was still being cooperative. They changed the location of the fireworks and our house was front row seating! They were about a block away and we watched the whole show from our upstairs guest bedroom. It was awesome! 



Some of the fireworks right in front of our house

And my 4th inspired OOTD...



Cardigan: Target (buy here)
Top: BP Camisole (buy here)
Belt: Nordstrom (similar here)
Jeans: Nordstrom (buy here)
Sandals: Nordstrom (similar in white here)
Necklace: Tiffany & CO (old)

Today, I went to the Nordstrom pre-sale and found a bunch of loot. They had so much cute stuff! I can't wait to post all of my goodies (I should have them all by next week!) Have you visited the pre-sale yet? If so, did you buy anything? 

- The Pretty Pauper

2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I have that same cardigan and I love it.

    www.lorislooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails