Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rainy Day OOTD

Today, I made a trip to American Apparel to see what all the hype was about. They had tons of cute basics (some were a little overpriced though). I did manage to walk away with a few items!



This is so cute on and VERY comfortable! I just love the pockets! I paired this with some tops in my closet and its very versatile!





I also got a few headbands (one of which is featured in today's OOTD).

On my way home the clouds started rolling in and it was getting pretty dark. I rushed home and luckily had a enough time to snap some OOTD pictures before it started down pouring. I really hope if clears up soon. We're going to my brother in laws for a barbecue tonight and it won't be much a of a barbecue if we get rained out. I guess we need it though. Our yard is looking pretty pathetic. My new Jessica Simpson boots should be arriving tonight. I will get some pictures up tomorrow! Have a good evening everyone!


The Lowdown...

Top: Frenchi Boyfriend Tee (Nordstrom, on sale!)
Skirt: Nordstrom, not online (buy similar here)
Belt: Nordstrom, not online (buy similar here)
Necklace: Nordstrom, not online (buy similar here)
Shoes: Dolce Vita Dylan Sandals (buy here)
Headband: Cotton Spandex Jersey Headband (buy here)

- The Pretty Pauper

2 comments:

  1. You look great! AA is comfortable and mellow, so I like it. But it can be overpriced.

    xo Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing.:D Looking forward to see your new boots!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails