Friday, July 9, 2010

Anthro Sale Reviews and a OOTD

Yesterday, I went to Nordstrom to check out more of the pre-sale and made a stop into Anthropologie. I mean come on...it's right next door to Nordstrom so how could I not? I made my way to the sale room and snagged a few steals. Here are some reviews!


I am not sure of the name of this top, but I NEED to know! It's a size large and I need a medium, but I love it. The large was just a little too loose for my liking. If you know the name of this top, please let me know so I can call the 800 number!


I tried on the Blooming Lattice cardigan in a Medium. It was okay but not a necessity for my wardrobe. 


Next is the Valance Tank in moss in a seize Medium. It looked cute online and on the hanger, but when I put it on, it looked dumpy and unflattering on me. I passed on this one.


Last is the Statuesque Cardigan (small) and It's Your Move Skirt (size 6). I really like the cardigan and the color. I bought I small since they didn't have a Medium, but I am thinking I may need the Medium. What do you think? I've tried on this skirt before, but I just can't see myself wearing this. I just wanted to try it on again to see if it was meant to be, but I guess it wasn't. 

And an OOTD:


Top: Lush Floral Pattern Tank (Nordstrom)
Tank: Nordstrom, not online (similar here)
Jeans: Vigoss Skinny Jeans (Nordstrom)
Necklace: Nordstrom, not online (similar here)
Belt: Nordstrom, not online (very similar here)
Just some old flip flops...

- The Pretty Pauper

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with that skirt on you. It's so light and fun! If you are on the fence about it, I really think you should go for it. I love fuller/pleated type skirts and this one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails