Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beauty "Would You Rather" TAG!

I just came across this beauty themed "Would you Rather" and thought it would be fun to put this on my blog. I borrowed these questions from Veronika's blog. And here goes!

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up? 
I think I am going to go with messy hair and nice make-up. I can always throw my hair in a "messy bun" or wear a cute hat and easily take care of the hair problem.

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
I'd rather have my eyelashes fall out since I can always wear false ones! 


3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I would say Sephora. They sell more products/product categories. Last time I checked, MAC didn't sell hair care products, which are a must have!

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm? 
Lipgloss and lipliner- I had one perm and one perm only (in 3rd grade). It was horrific.

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
That's a hard one. I guess overdone blush since I love blush anyway :)

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public? 
Biker shorts- then I could at least pretend to be in shape!

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered? 
Bad tan lines that can't be covered- these usually happen by accident. Bad orange-y spray tan just looks plain tacky!

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color? 
Hair color since you can fix it!

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter since I never use it. I HEART youtube!

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?  
If I absolutely HAD to choose it would be giving up make up brushes since I could improvise and use fingers/Q-tips etc... Mascara can't really be replaced and it's my make up staple!


YOUR TURN!

-The Pretty Pauper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails