Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weekend Wants - August 7th

I'm apologize for the lack of posting lately. I am a cheer coach and we just started back up with practices and it's been crazy! I think now that I have my schedule down after a week, I should be back to regular posting :) 



#9 Marblehead Tank (Anthropologie)


#8 Cotton Pleated Skirt (Banana Republic)


#7 UO Canvas Pump (Urban Outfitters)












#1 Heavy Metal True Love Handbag (Rebecca Minkoff)


What are your plans for the weekend? Anything exciting?

- The Pretty Pauper

4 comments:

  1. I love your picks!! Esp. the heavy metal bag, the scarlet pumps and the rugby sweater! You've got great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought those canvas pumps from UO last month. I love them. They are so comfy yet stylish
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Want to win a pairs of designer denim? Go to PetiteLittleGirl.com for more details

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that handbag! super cute :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that black BR skirt and can't get enough of it-love it. I'm really digging the CK pumps too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails