Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekend Wants - August 21st

This weekend, I plan on getting the house cleaned up, washing the mountains of laundry in our bedroom and organizing the office and garage. I hope I can get it all done today. That way I can have a relaxing day "off" tomorrow. I love getting caught up! I thought I'd take a break from cleaning to share this week's Weekend Wants. I am loving the fall trends this year! I can't even wait to invade my fall frocks!

#10 True Religion Jodie Jeans (True Religion)




#8 Scalloped Lace Top (Charlotte Russe)


#7 Racerback Vest (Banana Republic)


#6 Fire Lace Trim Dress (Nordstrom)


#5 Wee Hours Blouse (Anthropologie)








#1 Classic Q HIllier Hobo (Neiman Marcus)


- The Pretty Pauper

9 comments:

  1. The lace top is amazing, but I really love the classic bag *.*
    Kiss,
    Madalena and Sara

    www.zappingforperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. anthropologie blouse. so gorgeous.


    xxmerissa
    merbri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveeee the lace tops!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scalloped top and the crystal bangles,was planning to buy some bangles myself, these would look great and can be easily found here in India :)

    http://shuchitasingh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love. Dittoes on the lace top, Anthro top and trench. You make me want to shop!

    xoxox

    http://rethinkingpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails