Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nordstrom Rack Finds

The other day I had some extra time to kill and wanted to avoid traffic, so I went to check out Nordstrom Rack out of curiosity. I found this tank top and a short sleeve cardigan. The cardi is a perfect summer/fall transition piece! I just love finding a great deal, don't you?


The Lowdown...

Tank: Nordstrom Rack
Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Jeans: Silver Aiko (The Buckle)
Belt: Forever 21
Sandals: Report Ebben Sandals (Nordstrom)

Shop the look...



- The Pretty Pauper

5 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit. I am glad you found some goodies. I wish there is a Nordstrom rack where I live :(
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Want to win a pairs of designer denim? Go to PetiteLittleGirl.com for more details

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nordstrom Rack, I don't always find good stuff there though. But the outfit you've assembled is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!!
    i've been there before but could hardly find anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprisingly, I've actually never been to a Nordstrom Rack - totally sounds like my kind of place. Love the cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look with the skinny belt!

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails