Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekend Wants- August 28th

When the husband's away, the wife will.... sleep in! Today, for the first time in about 4 months, I slept in until 10:45. It was fantastic (especially since I've been sick the past few days). My husband is in the mountains for a golf weekend with the guys for his birthday. I have gotten SO much done this weekend. The house is clean, I'm all caught up with work and I still got time to relax! I love the feeling of having all of the things on my list checked off!

Now I'm just watching some Jersey Shore and The Hills reruns (which I never get to do when the hubby is home). He gets back late tomorrow night. I am so psyched to get to sleep in again. The best part is, I have NOTHING to do tomorrow! In my busy non-stop life, I love weekends like this!

I will leave you all with some Weekend Wants





#8 Painted Ladies Dress (ModCloth)


#7 AE Polka Dot Cami (American Eagle)


#6 Report Electra Bootie (Piperlime)


#5 Striped Racerback Vest (Banana Republic)


#4 Tweedy Leaves Dress (Anthropologie)


#7 Arlyn Cardigan (J Crew)






- The Pretty Pauper

3 comments:

  1. I love that vest. Not sure if I could pull it off but it's def cute. Hopefully you are still sleeping soundly. No matter how much I love my husband, weekends alone are so awesome every now and then. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, i love that feeling of being productive and accomplished! i'm feeling you on the fall clothing envy as well.. it's hard to not want to shop to my heart's content. loving the J Crew cardigan and that dress from Nordys!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails