Saturday, October 16, 2010

NWT Rebecca Minkoff MAC for Sale!

I've had a Rebecca Minkoff MAC on my wishlist for quite some time, and since I made my year end sales goal at my job, I am rewarding myself with one! I wasn't sure which color I wanted between the Black and Electric Blue, so I ordered both. I decided to hold on to the Black MAC.

I am selling this for $275 shipped to the US (including insurance and PayPal fees). This is brand spanking new, literally received it yesterday. It still has all of the tags, stuffing and dustbag.

Here are some photos of the MAC:




If interested, send me your email address and I will send you a PayPal invoice ASAP!

Feel free to email me with any questions as there are no returns!

- The Pretty Pauper

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Sorry to bug you with this...but do you still have the Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes for sale? If so, please please please email me at rethinkingpink@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails