Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm back!

I just got back from Michigan yesterday. It sure was nice to get away from the "real" world for a while. I got to see my family and also the gorgeous fall foliage. The weather was nice the first few days, but it got extremely windy and cold on Tuesday. In fact, there were some all time records in terms of wind strength. It was scary. I did manage to get some pictures of my trip though!









I told you all before I left that I would share my new purchases with you. I ended up taking the Frye boots back (they weren't made for walkin') and got something even better. TWO somethings! Lately, I've been obsessed with Rebecca Minkoff bags and I picked up a MAC Clutch in dark gray as well as a 5 Zip MAC clutch in Concord. I LOVE these bags!





Unfortunately, aside from Weekend Wants, this will be my last post of the week since I have a pretty jam packed schedule between cheer practices, football games and enjoying some social time. Since I did in fact reach over 200 followers I will have a giveaway. Bear with me a few days as I have some catch up to do with work/Halloween stuff/etc... I should have the giveaway up by Monday! You won't be disappointed. It will be GOOD!!!

- The Pretty Pauper

5 comments:

  1. i love fall leaves! love the first RM bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of the Fall foliage are so so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and these are amazing photos!:D

    Loving both bags.:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Those photos are stunning. I am so glad you are back!

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pics took my breath away... amazing !

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails