Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weekend Wants - September 4th

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. I'm enjoying mine so much that today's post will be pretty short and to the point so that I can get back to my company :) It wouldn't be right to not do Weekend Wants though. So many fabulous sales going on and new items arriving everyday!


#10 Lace Striped Top (Forever 21)




#8 Silken Droplets Necklace (Anthropologie)






#5 Bow Pocket Top (Nordstrom)


#4 Chunky Tweed Mini Skirt (Ann Taylor)






#1 Grosgrain Trim Cardigan (Ann Taylor Loft)


I hope that everyone has a fun, safe and relaxing Labor Day weekend!

- The Pretty Pauper

4 comments:

  1. Loving this batch of weekend wants!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute.... love your blog check out mine
    http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really diggin number 9. so cute!

    http://lwu81.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails