Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vappu Dress and Some Pinkberry!

I ordered the Vappu dress as soon as it went on sale and I'm so glad that I did! With the days of summer almost behind us, I decided it was time to debut this beauty! This dress looks so much better belted in my opinion. I paired this with a belt I just picked up at Nordstrom.

I went to Anthro today to check out the Labor Day sale. A few lucky gems made their way home with me! I will make a post about the new treasures tomorrow. After some retail therapy, I made a stop my new favorite sweet treat place, Pinkberry! I ordered my favorite: coconut frozen yogurt with fruity pebbles, coconut, raspberries and mango. It was delicious! I only wish there was one closer to our house. Maybe one day!



The Lowdown...

Dress: Vappu Dress (Anthropologie, no longer available)
Belt: Nordstrom, not online (similar here)
Sandals: Michael Antonito Dava Sandal (Piperlime, on sale!)
Necklace: Nordstrom, not online (similar here)

- The Pretty Pauper

1 comment:

  1. That dress is made for you, so fab!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails