Monday, September 13, 2010

They're Finally Here!

My Rebecca Minkoff bags were due to be shipped today. I waited and waited and eventually had to go out on a sales call. I left a note for the UPS man with my signature to leave it on the porch. When I pulled up to my driveway, there was no package and a failed delivery attempt note at my door. I was pissed! I called UPS and they said that endless requires a signature if the order is over a certain amount. I am a very impatient person, so sure enough, I drove to the UPS warehouse to pick up my package. 

I am in LOVE with both handbags ( I ended up canceling the black tote). I have the funds for both, but then I am WIPED out of funds. I am trying to decided whether or not to keep both or send one back and ask for one as a joint gift from the family for Christmas. I just got back from picking them up, and going to run errands and eating dinner, so these aren't the best pictures in the world. I did promise some though :)







What do you think? The Heavy Metal Flame is fun and the Morning After Mini is so neutral and classic. That is why I am leaning towards keeping both (not to mention they were both 25% at endless.com)!

8 comments:

  1. ooh I love the flame! I say just keep one. They're somewhat [not quite but sorta] the same. Both neutral satchels. If you're gonna spend some $$ on a second one, I say go for something different.. (shape, color, size, brand..).. Or shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heavy metal flame. It's fun and different and it would be my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flame also! I agree with Courtney, i would get something different as a second bag and keep tha flame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one?! That is stunning and perfect for fall.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are gorgeous. If I had to keep just one it would be the morning after mini.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both look gorgeous. If it's for me, I would keep the morning after mini because it's classy, neautral and goes with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh the heavy metal flame is gorgeous!I'd keep that and return the other (which is blah in comparison).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feedback everyone! After a lot of thought, I decided to return the MAM bag and save my money:)

    I'll just have to ask for another handbag for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails