Sunday, June 6, 2010

Key to My Heart - Virtual OOTD

Last night was my hub's 10 year high school reunion and I really wanted to go, but he didn't. He told me if we didn't go, he would take me out to the Melting Pot for dinner (with his own money, so that it didn't come out of our "spending" money). I couldn't pass up this deal - That place is my absolute favorite restaurant! I am still full today.
Today is a lazy day for me. Just catching up on blogs and organizing. Sometime today I will need to clean and catch up on laundry. Why do weekends have to go by so quickly? This week is going to be SO busy! I am a cheer coach and I am taking my team to cheer camp for 4 days. It will be fun- but very tiring. I'll be spending the beginning of the week working extra since I'm taking Thursday and Friday off. Not to mention cheer practice on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to get ready for camp and all of the hours of planning to make sure camp goes off without a hitch. I am a little overwhelmed to say the least. 
Fashion makes everything better! I created a Virtual OOTD today. I am loving bright colors and key necklaces right now!




Key To My Heart

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

- The Pretty Pauper

1 comment:

  1. I bought a key necklace from anthro several months ago that I just adore! something so mysterious and vintage-feeling about those skeleton keys.

    BTW my hubby and I ALWAYS bargain like that! LOL. Last week I told him we'd go hiking if we didn't have to go to the Irish pub for trivia night, and he agreed, haha!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails